Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Battle Report: Mano-A-Mano 1

Tom and got together two weekends ago for MFZ, unfortunately the other members of the group couldn't make it.  To make up for that lack we managed to play a pair of games on our own.  This is the first of those games.

Me (5 Frames & 20 Systems) = (7 Points per Asset) * (8 assets) = 56 points.
Tom (7 Frames & 28 Systems) = (3 Points per Asset) * (9 assets) = 30 points.


Events of Turn 1 (DDC @ 11):
Tom destroys my Gold frame.  He also does three damage to my White frame.


Me: 49 points.
Tom: 30 points.








Events of Turn 2 (DDC @ 9):
I seize one of Tom's Stations.  He destroys my Bronze frame in retaliation.  My heavily damaged White frame start making its way to Tom's other Stations.

Me: 49 points.
Tom: 27 points.









Events of Turn 3 (DDC @ 7):
Tom seizes one of my stations.

Me: 42 points.
Tom: 30 points.

Events of Turn 4 (DDC @ 5):
Tom reclaims the Station I captured but I steal another one of his in return.  He then grabs my other two Stations along with destroying my Black and White frames.

Tom: 36 points.
Me: 14 points.

Events of Turn 5 (DDC @ 3):
Tom destroys my Red frame to clear me off the battlefield and cement his complete victory.

Tom: 39 points.
Me: 0 points.








Thoughts & Observations:
  • I played way too aggressively this game.
  • To be honest Tom simply outplayed me.
  • I could have sworn I took pictures of every turn.
  • Trying to build hills in terrain can be problematic.
  • We used the Elevation rules but I don't think they ever really came into play.

No comments:

Post a Comment