The point totals for the beginning of the game were as follows:
A Team (3 frames & 11 systems) = (7 Points per Asset) * (5 assets) = 35 points. (Cyclops)
Me (4 frames & 15 systems) = (4 Points per Asset) * (6 assets) = 24 points. (Daemons)
Narbey (4 frames & 16 systems) = (3 Points per Asset) * (6 assets) = 18 points. (Skitterers)
Occam's Spork (4 frames & 16 systems) = (3 points per asset) * (6 assets) = 18 points.
Events of Turn 2 (DDC@8): My Purple frame makes a run and seizes one of A Team's Stations. Narbey's Lime Skitterer engages A Team's Black frame then seizes the other one.
Events of Turn 3 (DDC@6): Narbey seizes one of my Stations. A Team destroys one of Narbey's frames and takes the Station it was defending. For some reason I don't have pictures for Turn 3.
Me: 28 points.
A Team: 28 points.
Narbey: 18 points.
Occam's Spork: 15 points.
Events of Turn 4 (DDC@3): My Yellow Daemon makes a run for Occam's Spork Station and misses by one unit on the ruler. Occam's Spork seizes the Station I had taken from Narbey and left undefended. Occam's Spork destroys my Blue frame and takes the Station it was defending. A Team destroys my Purple frame and takes back the Station I captured from her. A Team and Narbey tick down the clock to end the game.
End of Turn 4 pictures.
Occam's Spork: 21 points.
Narbey: 18 points.
Me: 8 points.
Thoughts & Observations:
- We actually had enough players for two simultaneous games!
- I hate thin tables.
- Occam's Spork might have been able to take the game if he had made a move one turn earlier.
- But then again his damage rolls were awful so staying turtled might have been a good idea.
- People seemed to like the new terrain pieces.
- We actually remembered to play with a normal compliment of Single Shot Rockets, and they got used during the game.
- A Team had the high body count in this game with two Frame kills to her credit.
- We used the Elevation and Falling rules.