Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Review: Gundam Converge BG-011-B Build Burning Gundam (114)

I've bought a few more of these kits since the last set of reviews.

Box.  I paid $5.95 for this at Barnes & Noble.



Parts.









Disassembled.  The hands also come off.  I discovered this after I was done taking pictures.


Assembled.



I may have come up with a modified version of my usual set of questions to rate these kits.  I'm going to try it out on this one.



The Questions:
Is it below, at, or above $10 per Frame?  Below.  (+5)
Is it a good size to use in a game?  Yes.  It's roughly the size of a Classic.  (+5)
Does it have enough parts you can remove to represent at least four systems?
  No.  (-5)
Does it have enough parts you can remove to represent White Dice damage?  Yes.  (+5)
Score: +10 (A-).  I'm still working on the grading systems but this sounds about right.

No comments:

Post a Comment