Thursday, December 8, 2016

Review: Gundam Converge RX-78-02 Gundam (132)

I wasn't planning on doing another Converge review for a while, but when I saw this set I had to finish out this release.

Box.  I paid $10.99 for this at Newbury Comics.



Parts.









Disassembled.  I can see Direct Fire for the rifle, Artillery for the back mortar, Spotting for the head/antenna, and Defense for the shield.


Assembled.








Size Comparison.

The Questions:
Is it below, at, or above $10 per Frame?  Above.  (-5)

Is it a good size to use in a game?  Yes.  It's in between a Classic and a Chub.  (+5)
How many parts does it have to represent systems?  Four.  (+5)
Does it have enough parts you can remove to represent White Dice damage?  Yes.  (+5)
Score: +10 (A-).  A better price and this would get a better score.

2 comments:

  1. These are great! I wanna see a group shot of all you have, and then a battle shot with lego terrain.

    ReplyDelete