Friday, November 2, 2018

Starter Kit

The community talks a lot about starter kits for MFZ: Rapid Attack.  It's one of the few stumbling blocks for entry into the game.  I've finally decided to put my money where my mouth is and I've created one.

Flickr page.

These will be for sale at PAX Unplugged in a month.  As you can see there are five Generic Frames, three Stations, and a Ruler.  The Frames are all Soldier archetypes and have color coded Attachments.

I hope people like them, and I hope people will use them to get started with Mobile Frame Zero: Rapid attack.

2 comments:

  1. I'd be interested in getting a few sets if the price is right, but I don;t do Pax anymore. Will you be putting them up for order?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't be at PAX, but I'm curious how much you'll be charging for it. Im just now getting into MF0, so I know I'd be interested in at least a pair of these kits.

    ReplyDelete