Monday, February 10, 2020

Review: 75028 Star Wars Microfighter Series 1 Clone Turbo Tank

Once again I needed the Two Bar Plate piece -- this time for my SA-1c Chevron Siren frames -- to finish out a squad I'm working on, so I dug this out of my backlog pile.

Box.  MSRP was $9.99 for a $0.10 Price per Piece.





Instructions.






Minifig.


Parts 1.  Technic Bricks, loose in box.









Parts 2.  Bricks, Plates, Round Bricks, Wedge Plates, Brackets, Bricks w/Studs on 1 Side,
Plate w/Bars, and Plates w/Pinholes.


Parts 3.  Round Plates, Large Jumper, Tiles, Small Jumper, Plates, Grille Tiles, Slopes,
Minifig Binoculars, Axle Pins, Pins, Levers
& Bases, Flick Missiles, Headlight
Bricks, Cones, and Minifig Gun.




Build.  IO Frigate (2Ra+D8/1Y).

The Questions:
Can you build something -- a frame, station, or starship -- right away?  Yes.  (+5)
Is it below, at, or above the golden ratio?  At.  (0)  
(The Golden Ratio is $0.10 per part.)
If you can't build a frame right away, or choose not to, does it have parts you should be able to put into use right away?  Yes.  (+5)
Does it have more than a handful of immediately useful parts?  Yes.  (+5)
Score: +15 (A).  It took me a moment to come up with the build but, I think this was a good set.

No comments:

Post a Comment