Wednesday, March 4, 2020

PAX East 2020 Pictures

Once again I attended PAX East rather than worked it.  Here's all the pictures I took and the days I took them on.

Thursday.  I basically went in to get my badge and scout the main hall.  I stopped by the "Make Big Things" booth and said "hi" to my friends.  Managed a demo of a new deck-building Cowboy Bebop game.  Thought about the merch booth but both lines were ridiculous.











































Friday.  Went in with my girlfriend -- it was her first PAX -- her brother, their cousin -- his first PAX as well -- and another friend of theirs.  I hit up the merch booth in the atrium while the others did some looking around on the main floor.  I caught up with them after making my purchases then we basically wandered the main floor.  We demoed Crystallo -- a Solitaire-like pattern-matching game -- and liked it enough to purchase it.  We visited "Make Big Things" again and got a walk through of Good Dog, Bad Zombie.  At this point we broke for lunch and visited the food trucks.  After a satisfying meal from Sate, we wandered around for a couple more hours then called it a day.






















Saturday.  Went in with my girlfriend again. Met our friend Tom by accident.  After hitting a few booths, we tried a demo of Fog of Love.  We quit before we finished the demo.  We then grabbed a table in the Free Play area, killed some time, then set up for the big game.  Everyone showed up, we had an awesome game, then we called it a day as we had another event that night.









2 comments:

  1. Followed your blog for years. Thanks for continuing to post. Just a point of feedback though;pictures are great for story telling, but only if they are clear. Any ways, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are fine. Don't be a dick.

    ReplyDelete