Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Review: Your Action Hero Robot

I stumbled across this in a new-to-me Dollar Tree and I figured I'd give it a review.


Package.  I paid $1.25 at Dollar Tree for this.







Disassembled/Parts.  Well, this thing doesn't disassemble.  Apart from the
"weapons" it comes with.  The smaller one could be Melee, Direct Fire,
or Spotting.  The larger one could be Direct Fire, Artillery, or Spotting.





Build.  It does have neat storage spots on the back though.  And if you had a second one of either of those "weapons" they could act as a Movement system in that position.





Size Comparison.

The Questions:

Is it below, at, or above $10 per Frame?  Below.  (+5)

Is it a good size to use in a game?  Yes.  It's bigger than a Chub.  (+5)
How many parts does it have to represent systems?  Two.  (-5)
Does it have enough parts you can remove to represent White Dice damage?  No.  (-5)
Score: 0 (B).  It's not bad, limited variability but dirt cheap.

1 comment:

  1. I bought my son one of these a few months ago. The arms actually pop off with little force.

    ReplyDelete