Monday, May 6, 2024

Review: 30672 Minecraft Steve and Baby Panda Polybag

I found this in my local Stop & Shop along with other polybags I've already reviewed.  It was in the Seasonal section but I'm not sure if it was a late Easter placement or meant for some sort of post-Easter holiday.


Bag.  I paid $6.99 for a $0.20 Price per Piece.  MSRP is
 $4.99, for a $0.14 Price per Piece.

Instructions.









Minifig.






Parts.  Plates, Minecraft Panda Head, Padlock, Lampholder,
Bricks, Travis Brick, Large Jumper, Tiles, and Clip Plate. 

  





Build.  Two 2 Hit pieces of Cover, or two Stations, or a Station and a piece of Cover.

The Questions:
Can you build something -- a frame, station, or starship -- right away?  Yes.  (+5)
Is it below, at, or above the golden ratio?  Above.  (-10)  
(The Golden Ratio is $0.10 per part.)
If you can't build a frame right away, or choose not to, does it have parts you should be able to put into use right away?  Yes.  (+5)
Does it have more than a handful of immediately useful parts?  No.  (-5)
Score: -5 (B-).  It's an interesting set, I may try to do something with the Panda head, but in my opinion it doesn't live up to prior Minecraft polybags.

No comments:

Post a Comment