The base is a Round Large Jumper. Stacked into that are a Minifig Candle, a Plant Stem/Stalk w/Bar, Bar Holder, & Hollow Stud, two Minifig Crowns w/Bar, and a Peony Rose Flower. A Plant Flower w/Bar & Small Pin Hole is placed on the end of the arm of the Plant Stem/Stalk w/Bar, Bar Holder, & Hollow Stud. That totals up to six pieces which is 1 Hit. It's 16 feet tall and 6 feet across in 6P scale. Hydrangea Flowers change color based on the pH of the soil so using multiple Peony Rose Flower tops across a bunch of builds can make sense.
and I want a bunch more before adding them to a battlefield. I also have
no idea what I'm going to call them. I titled this post "Deffo Sci Fi" because they definitely look like something out of Science Fiction. They could be
Mega Venus Flytraps, or maybe Baby Triffids, or whatever, but several
of these should look really colorful on the table. As always, I hope this
gives people ideas or techniques to use in their own builds. Flickr page.
No comments:
Post a Comment