Monday, March 24, 2014

2nd Anniversary

Just a bit of a break from the norm
Just a little somethin' to break the monotony
Of all that hardcore review that has gotten to be
A little bit out of control...

Yeahhhh, sorry DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince, I couldn't help myself.

Two years ago today I made the first post on this blog.  What a long, strange trip it's been.  :-)  I was going to hit you with a bunch of statistics, but I changed my mind.

I'm going to take this time to say, "Thank you."

Thank you to Vincent, Sebastian, and Joshua for inventing Mechaton and it's successor, Mobile Frame Zero.

Thank you to Joshua for bringing me in to PAX East to demo MFZ where I got to meet a lot of other fans.

Thank you to everyone who reads this blog.

Thank you to everyone who's taken the time to comment, whether here, on Facebook, or G+.

Thank you to the entire MFZ community for being cool people.

Here's to two more years.

No comments:

Post a Comment