Monday, May 26, 2014

30302 Ultimate Spiderman Polybag Review

This looks like an interesting set.

Bag.  I purchased it for $3.99 at Toys'R'Us.  The Price per Piece is $0.09.












Instructions & Minifig.  I wonder what sort of parts I can trade the minifig for?

Parts.  I see four 1x2 Plates w/Bar (open end) right away.  That's one of my favorite parts to build with.  Two Barraki Eyes in white and three Bar w/ Claw also catch my eye.  Just about the whole set catches my eye.  This is a great parts set for me.  I'll probably be getting several.



Here's a quick IO Frigate design.

The Questions:
Can you build a frame, or frames, right away?  Yes.  You can build a small IO Frigate with the parts in the set  (+5)
Is it below, at, or above the golden ratio?  Below.  (+10) (The Golden Ratio is $0.10 per part.)
If you can't build a frame right away, or choose not to, does it have parts you should be able to put into use right away?  Yes.  (+5)
Does it have more than a handful of immediately useful parts?  No.  (-5)
Score: A (+15).  It's a good parts set, at a good price.  You might even be able to sell the minifig to get more parts
.


Toy'R'Us is running an in-store sale this week where you can get one of these free when you buy a Lego set.  I can think of a few combinations that would be very workable.

No comments:

Post a Comment