Thursday, May 22, 2014

In Memoriam

Back in October of 2010 I started a topic over on the RPG.net Forums to discuss building Mecha/Frames for Mechaton/Mobile Frame Zero.  Due to database limitations on that forum, topics have to be locked once they hit 1,000 posts or so.  This is the first topic I created that has been locked due to size.  Besides tooting my own horn, I'm mentioning it here because there's an interesting slice of history contained in the three years, seven months, and some odd days that the lifetime of that topic spans.  There are also some cool designs from a lot of different people posted and discussed, along with some written and pictoral breakdowns of a couple different frame designs.  I think there's some neat stuff there.  You should check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment