Friday, July 28, 2017

Battle Report: Teslaville

After a month off, the Usual Suspects got together this past weekend.  We tried a new table setting that I call "Teslaville".

Tyler (4 Frames & 16 Systems) = (7 Points per Asset) * (6 assets) = 42 points.  (Quattros)
   Orange Tank -- 2Rd+d8/2B/2W.
   White Tank -- 2Rd+d8/2B/2W + SSR.
   
Green Recon by Fire -- 2Ra+d8/2Y/2W + SSR.
   Red Recon by Fire -- 2Ra+d8/2Y/2W + SSR.

Me (5 Frames & 20 Systems) = (5 Points per Asset) * (7 assets) = 35 points.  (Solidboxes)
   Yellow Soldier -- 2Rd/1B/1G/1Y/2W + SSR.
   
Orange Soldier -- 2Rd/1B/1G/1Y/2W + SSR.
   Green Soldier -- 2Rd/1B/1G/1Y/2W + SSR.

   Blue Soldier -- 2Rd/1B/1G/1Y/2W.
   Red Recon by Fire -- 2Ra+d8/2Y/2W.

Occam's Spork (7 Frames & 27 Systems) = (3 Points per Asset) * (9 assets) = 27 points.
   Blue/Green Recon by Fire -- 2Ra+d8/2Y/2W.
   Green/ White Medium Tank -- 2Rd+d8/1B/2W

   White/Blue Brawler -- 2Rh+d8/2B/1Gd8/2W.
   White Soldier  -- 2Rd/1B/1G/1Y/2W
   Blue Moving Wall -- 2B/2G+d8/2W + SSR (x3).
   Green -- 2Rh+d8/2Rd+d8/2W.



This is what the table looked like at the start of the game.

Events of Turn 1 (DDC@11): Occam's Spork's Green frame closes in and hits my Red frame for 1.  My Red frame hit's Tyler's White frame for 1.  My Yellow frame, moving in from its position in the corner of the battle field, also hits Tyler's White frame for 1.  Occam's Spork's White/Green frame hits my Orange frame for 1.  My Orange frame moves off of my first Station and continues the attack on Tyler's White frame with 2 damage and also destroys the section of train track it was using as cover.  Occam's Spork's Blue frame hits my Orange frame for 1, then seizes my first Station.  Occam's Spork's Green/Blue frame hits Tyler's White frame for 4 damage, destroying it.  Tyler's Red frame hits my Green frame for 1.  My Green frame moves off of my second Station in an attempt to return fire but ends up short on range.  Tyler's Green frame hits my Yellow frame for 1.  my Blue frame turns and moves down the tracks towards Tyler's forces.


Tyler: 35 points.
Me: 30 points.
Occam's Spork: 27 points.





Events of Turn 2 (DDC@7): Tyler's Red frame moves to the corner of the battlefield then hits my Green frame for 2 damage.  My Green frame attempts to hit his Orange frame but only destroy the train track it was using as cover.  My Orange frame maintains position and hits Occam's Spork's Blue frame for 1.  Occam's Spork's Green frame hits my Red frame for 3.  My Blue frame continues to move down the tracks towards Tyler's forces.

Tyler: 35 points.
Me: 30 points.
Occam's Spork: 27 points.





Events of Turn 3 (DDC@3): Occam's Spork's Green/Blue frame hits my Yellow for 1.  My Yellow frame continues to move towards Tyler's Stations.  Occam's Spork's Green/White frame moves away from his Station and hits my Orange frame for 1.  My Orange frame charges forward trying to pressure the frame guarding Tyler's Stations.  Tyler's Green frame hits my Yellow frame for 4 damage, destroying it.  Tyler's Orange frame hits my Blue frame for 1.  My Blue frame moves forward to put more pressure on Tyler's Stations.  The turn ends and I tick the clock down to zero, conceding the game.


Tyler: 35 points.
Occam's Spork: 27 points.
Me: 25 points.








Thoughts & Observations:
  • We decided each section of train track would take one Hit of Damage before being destroyed.
  • I finally added Artillery attachments back into my squad.  It was a mistake.
  • I really needed another front line fighter, not a REMF.
  • Not a really deadly game as only two Frames were destroyed.
  • A fair amount of damage was dealt though.

No comments:

Post a Comment