Friday, October 20, 2023

Non-Human 38

How about a week of pretty pictures as I'm not sure I can put together a coherent blog post at the moment.

"Raven" FRU by -SuspendedAnimation-.  It's not often we see wheeled Frames built specifically for MFZ, so this is pretty cool.  Damn, I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings.  It looks like Suspended Animation has deleted his Flickr account.  I don't know what happened but it's a shame to see him leave the community, and I hope everything is okay.



Starship Troopers by BrickiboT.  That is a really neat design for the alien.






Hādosheru-3.5 // Tank Killer variant by PineConeEagleMan.
A tiny bit greebley for my tastes but it has a great vibe.








Crab Mech by cixpack.  This has some fun techniques.









Spider Crab by Kark Oohlu.  Fantastic use of Bionicle pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment