Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Review: 30668 Easter Bunny w/Colorful Eggs Polybag

I found this in the Seasonal section of my local Target.


Bag.  MSRP is
 $4.99, for a $0.07 Price per Piece.

Instructions.






Parts.  Round Plates,  Plates, Studless Slopes, Round Large Jumpers, Printed
Round Tiles, Domes, Inverted Domes, Wedge Plates, Ball Joint Plates, Double
Curve Wedge Slopes, Round Tiles, Clip Plates, Bar Plates, Curved Bricks w/Cutout,
Inverted Double Slope, Slope, Round Plates w/3 Leaves, Curved Slope, Double
Curved Slopes, Brackets, Round Plates w/Curved Upright Leaf, and Cones.



Build.  Frame, Station, and 1 Hit piece of Cover.
   
The Questions:
Can you build something -- a frame, station, or starship -- right away?  Yes.  (+5)
Is it below, at, or above the golden ratio?  Below.  (+5)  
(The Golden Ratio is $0.10 per part.)
If you can't build a frame right away, or choose not to, does it have parts you should be able to put into use right away?  Yes.  (+5)
Does it have more than a handful of immediately useful parts?  Yes.  (+5)
Score: +20 (A+).  I like it, but I want more.  Two more of the 1x2 Clip Plates and I could have made longer legs for the Frame.  A second 2x4 Plate and I could have had the Cover piece on a solid base.  I know it's a little "gimme, gimme, gimme" but, yaknow, gimme.

1 comment:

  1. 4.99? Man, I got fleeced. My local store had them up for 6.99. Should've waited until after Easter smh

    ReplyDelete