Monday, July 15, 2013

Purity 9: Kre-O Micro-Transformers Review 2

Okay, so I caved in and bought more.

This is the bag from the first series of Micro-Transformers.













This is "Blast Off".  I've just noticed now the helmet is missing.


The 2x2 neck bracket is an interesting piece.





I think this is "Crankstart".  This is a 1st series Micro-Transformer.

I find the translucent color of the gun neat.






This is the one I'd wanted since I first got a look at the Micro-Transformers in the 2nd series, "Airachnid".


Those claw/leg pieces look great.  The clip-on missiles could be great for SSRs.  The 1x1 plate with 2 vertical clips could be very useful too.




Once again, get these on sale if you can.  Of course being able to buy the ones you want will help immensely.

No comments:

Post a Comment