Monday, July 6, 2015

PleyWorld.com

PleyWorld.com is a site that rents Lego sets for people to play with.  They have a new Lego Ideas-like contest where you can submit your set ideas to get voted on and potentially built once they reach a certain threshold.  Normally I'm against the idea of renting Lego but the new contest might afford the community a chance at getting a Frame squad built and accessible for someone to use temporarily.  There have been complaints about not having access to Lego to build interesting looking Frames and this may be a way around that.  I looked at the current list of sets being voted on and there are a bunch of mecha on there.

Did I mention there's a commission if your set gets rented after it's achieved the necessary amount of votes?  If you do post a set on PleyWorld let me know so I can inform the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment