The set I decided to buy is Ocean Attack from the Battleship line. It has a number of printed parts that are similar to the parts I normally use for the legs on Crab Mechs. I picked up two sets for $3.50 each at Walmart.
Well, I thought they were printed parts and they turned out to be stickers. The color of the parts on the box differed from the color in real life as well.
Here you can see the two packages the parts came in.
As mentioned above, I built a Crab Mech. Here's a shot of all the Lego pieces I used in the build
This is the fully assembled frame. Here's the Brickshelf gallery. I'm not too thrilled with the outcome. Although it's more from lack of parts in the proper colors than anything else. I ended up running to five separate colors instead of the three I would have preferred. This is also the first time I've used stickers in a build. I think they'd look better on a lighter color brick. Which is more temptation to get more of these sets.
I also built a Chub from a mix of some of the remaining parts and Lego parts. That'll be another post.