Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Terrain Workshop: Trees 12

Let's get lost in the woods for a week.  All the designs from this week actually predate Terrain Workshop: Trees 1 Revisit but I haven't had a chance to build/photograph/talk about them before that post and the "Road to Nowhere" game.

This one started with the Round Plate w/Pinhole & 4 Arms Up that I had sitting in my "Tree" parts collection.  It also has three 2x2 Round Bricks, four Plant Leaves 6x5 attached to the Round Plate w/Arms, and four 3x4 Plant Leaves on the top.  This is a total of twelve pieces which is 2 Hits.


This is 11' tall in 6P scale and the trunk is 5' wide.  It also covers roughly 35' from edge to edge.


This is the shortest of the tree designs I've made recently but also fairly common in terms of parts.  I wanted to substitute a 2x2x2 Barrel for one of the 2x2 Round Bricks to add a little height but I couldn't track any down in my collection that weren't already in use.  I'll try to remember to revisit this in the future when I find one.  I may also change the leaf color to Lime to fit in with this set of treesFlickr page.

No comments:

Post a Comment