Thursday, December 4, 2014

Purity: BrickForge Review 1

This one's going to be hard.  I realize now that my review system breaks down when confronted with an order of individual pieces.  It's made to deal with sets, not parts you hand select.  So, that in mind, I'm going to show you pictures of a bunch of pieces and tell you what I think of them.  We're goin' old school, baby!


First is the Coilgun.  It's a little small and doesn't fit into the Clip Tile all that well due to the angle of the handle.  I think this weapon's a little plain looking.  There may be an overmolded version available in one of the accessory packs.







The Advanced Recon Striker is small and has trouble fitting into the Clip Tile.  This is getting to be a pattern, isn't it?  Otherwise it works as a pistol at 7P and maybe a submachinegun at 4P.




The Anti-Material Sniper is a decent size.  It works as a rifle at 7P and maybe a long rifle at 4P.








This is the Flamespitter.  I really like the looks of this one.  It may be a mite small for 7P scale though.











Lastly we have the Sub-Orbital Machine Gun.  Which I really think should be named the Orbital Submachinegun.  It's too tiny for both scales and doesn't fit well in the Clip Tile.








That's it for this week.  I do have more BrickForge items to review in the future though.

No comments:

Post a Comment