Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Looking Back Again

Last year when I did this I was much more upbeat.  This time around I'm kind of burnt out.  Seeing as I've made 166 posts this year, I'm not surprised.  That's three full weeks of posts more than last year.  And I took an entire week off too!  Though I maintained my slightly more than three posts per week average for the second year in a row.  I hope I can continue to maintain this pace.

I've managed to play a series of games on a regular basis this year.  We've even established somewhat of a MFZ gaming group in central MA.  Five games was all we able to fit in.  Since we started late in the year and personal events blocked off a large amount of our time, that's not a bad number.   I'm looking forward to what we can do next year.

I've done 76 reviews so far this year which is 6.3 per month.  I did my first Mega Bloks review this year and have averaged about one a month since then.  I've done a total of 27 Kre-O reviews to date.

I'm now north of 260K views, which is roughly another 110K views since last year.  Thank you to everyone for that.  Also, thanks for pushing me over 7K views for the month.  This has been my best month for hits since September.  The number of hits had been sliding for a while so an upturn is nice.  And if I get really lucky I may even beat my September mark.

I, once again, got to attend PAX East and meet a great group of MoF0s.  I'm really looking forward to next year's.  Hopefully my panel suggestion gets accepted.

2014 felt like a good year for MFZ in general.  We saw the kickstarter for Intercept Orbit have a successful run and bring more people to the community.  Let's see where 2015 is going to take us.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a great year! I deeply enjoy your posts and I hope you keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete