Tuesday, December 23, 2014

MFZ IRC Chat

Occasionally people get together in the MFZ chatroom and discuss the game.  It's been a little quiet over there as of late so I'm going to see if I can give it a little bit of a signal boost.

There are a few different ways to access the chatroom.
Ajax Webchat.  You pick you nickname before connecting.
Java Webchat.  You pick you nickname before connecting.
Flash Webchat.  Use /nick to pick your nickname after connecting.

In the Logs you can read up on all the things we've talked about since the creation of the chatroom.

I generally log in every now and then during the day.  It depends on how busy I am at work.  There's a topic on the Hangar for discussing meet-ups and letting people know when you're in the chatroom.  I'm also trying to get a group of people together for a chat on the day after Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment