The main change to the body is the use of Rounded Plates in the legs. This saves a total of four pieces. I also changed the arms to Bar Holders w/Clip instead of the Exo-Force Arms as the colors and availability align a bit better with what I'm trying to do. I also decided to make the Attachments more in line with the way I've been making them for other Frame designs. If you're unfamiliar with this idea, that means I make them out of different colors and parts than the ones on the base Frame. I also put together a Soldier archetype to finally get a handle on the Attachments for the squad.
Right side view. This gives a clearer look at the Direct Fire (gun) and Movement (levitator) attachments.
Left side view. This gives a clearer look at the Spotting (antenna array) and Defensive (armor plate) attachments.
parts and colors to fit in with the new direction for the squad.
Now all I have to do is create Single Shot Rockets and
Stations to finally finish this squad after almost a decade.