Friday, October 31, 2014

Battle Report: Creepy Crawlies (Part 2)

Continued from Part 1.

Events of Turn 3 (DDC@6):
I seize one of Stevenik's stations.

Tom: 42 points.
Me: 24 points.
Stevenik: 21 points.









Events of Turn 4 (DDC@4):
Tom destroys my yellow frame.

Tom: 42 points.
Stevenik: 21 points.
Me: 21 points.









Events of Turn 5 (DDC@2):
Tom destroys Stevenik's green frame.
Tom seizes Stevenik's other station.
Tom destroys my orange frame.
The Doomsday Clock ticks down to zero.

Tom: 48 points.  (5 frames & 3 stations)
Me: 18 points.  (3 frames & 3 stations)
Stevenik: 7 points.  (1 frame)













Thoughts & Observations:
  • If you're aiming to be the Primary Attacker, as I was, bring more guns.
  • As the Primary Attacker, I should have been more daring with placing my frames during set-up.
  • My stations were remarkably unthreatened through the entire game.
  • I'm really looking forward to our next game.

No comments:

Post a Comment