Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Purity: Kre-O B5709 Armor Up Bumblebee Kreon Review

I stopped in to Dollar General after a night out with friends and I found some new sets on the shelf.  I wasn't intending on reviewing more Kre-O sets for a while but I needed the parts from this one.  I'm going to use the Non-Building Block review system for these since they look like they could be a Frame-in-a-Box.



Box. I paid $5.00 for this at Dollar General.



Instructions.









Disassembled.  Those Bar Tile Clips by the Kreon's legs plug into Lego Apollo Studs.  The Clip-On Gatlings are neat, and the Autobots symbol on the 1x1 Round Tile is neat too.

Assembled.  I'm going with 2Rd+d8 for
the Gatlings, 1Y for the Laser Targeter,
and 1B for the armor on the back.



Size Comparison.





The Questions:
Is it below, at, or above $10 per Frame?  Below.  (+5)
Is it a good size to use in a game?  Yes.  It looks roughly the same size as a Chub.  (+5)
How many parts does it have to represent systems?  Four.  (+5)
Does it have enough parts you can remove to represent White Dice damage?  Yes.  (+5)
Score: +20 (A+).  Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment