Friday, March 15, 2019

Battle Report: Cherry Blossom Forest 2

This is one of the two games that occurred last Friday.  We had three players in this game and four in another.  I still had this terrain out from the game in January so I just shifted it over to a different table.

Pete (4 Frames & 16 Systems) = (7 Points per Asset) * (6 assets) = 42 points.  (Landsharks)
    Red Recon by Fire -- 2Ra+d8/2Y/2W.
 
 
Blue Heavy Assault -- 2Rd+d8/1B/1G/2W + SSR (x3).
   Yellow Brawler -- 2Rh+d8/2B/1Gd8/2W.
   Orange Brawler -- 2Rh+d8/2B/1Gd8/2W.

Tom (5 Frames & 19 Systems) = (4 Points per Asset) * (7 assets) = 28 points.
   Crusher Recon by Fire-- 2Ra+d8/2Y/2W.
   Red Hammer -- 2Rd/2B/1Y/2W + SSR.
   Purple Armored Swarmer -- 2Rh/2B/1Gd8/1Y/2W + SSR.
   Orange Armored Swarmer -- 2Rh/2B/1Gd8/2W + SSR.
   Yellow Hammer -- 2Rd/2B/1Y/2W.


Me (5 Frames & 20 Systems) = (3 Points per Asset) * (7 assets) = 21 points. (Thanatos)
   Orange Delegator -- 2Ra/1B/2Y/2W + SSR.
   Red Delegator -- 2Ra/1B/2Y/2W + SSR.
   Brown Delegator -- 2Ra/1B/2Y/2W + SSR.
   White Heavy Assault -- 2Rd+d8/1B/1G/2W.
   Green Heavy Assault -- 2Rd+d8/1B/1G/2W.


This is what the table looked like at the start of the game.



Events of Turn 1 (DDC @ 11): Pete's Red frame hits my Orange frame for 1.  Pete's Yellow frame closes with and burns my Orange frame for 2.  Pete's Orange frame closes with and burns my Orange frame for 3, destroying it.  Tom's Crusher frame hits Pete's Red frame for 1.  Tom's Red frame hits Pete's Blue frame for 1.  Tom's Yellow frame runs forward and hits my White frame for 1.

Pete: 42 points.
Tom: 28 points.
Me: 18 points.






Events of Turn 2 (DDC @ 9): Pete's Orange frame burns my Red for 2.  Pete's Blue frame hits my Red frame for 1.  Pete's Yellow frame burns my Red frame for 4, destroying it.  Pete's Yellow frame seizes my Brown Station.  Tom's Crusher frame hits Pete's Blue frame for 2.  My Green frame hits Pete's Blue frame for 1.  Tom's Yellow frame hits my White frame for 1, climbs up the steps, and seizes Pete's Yellow Station.  My White frame moves up to the bridge and hits Peter's Blue frame for 3.  Tom's Orange frame hitss my Green frame for 2 with a SSR and seizes Pete's Orange Station.


Tom: 36 points.
Pete: 28 points.
Me: 12 points.





Events of Turn 3 (DDC @ 6): Tom's Purple frame moves over and carves my White frame for 3.  Pete's Red frame hits the bridge support for 1 and Tom's Yellow frame for 2.  It does the Station Dance.  My Brown frame starts moving towards Tom's Stations and hits the tree Tom's Crusher frame is using for cover for 2 and the frame for 1.  It does the Station Dance.  Tom's Orange frame runs over and carves into my Green frame for 2.


Tom: 36 points.
Pete: 28 points.
Me: 12 points.





Events of Turn 4 (DDC @ 4): Tom's Red frame hits my White frame for 2, destroying it.  My Brown frame keeps moving towards Tom's Stations and hits the tree in front of Tom's Crusher frame for 1.  Pete's Yellow frame floats over and burns Tom's Yellow frame for 1, Station Dance.  Tom's Purple frame carves my Green frame for 3, destroying it.  The Doomsday Clock is ticked to zero.

Tom: 36 points.
Pete: 28 points.
Me: 6 points.






Here's a bunch of during/aftermath pictures.









Thoughts & Observations:
  • I picked the wrong squad for this size table.
  • I made mistakes in placement during the Set-up phase.
  • I had to rebuild the Landsharks to accommodate Pete's requested loadouts.
  • I got compliments on the terrain from a couple of players that hadn't seen it yet.
  • I didn't use any of my SSRs in this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment