Wednesday, November 21, 2012

TMOH: The 3T Challenge

Back In June of this year MittenNinja posted a challenge on his blog, Orion 6.  This challenge involves building a mech with no Travis bricks, Taps, or Pneuma-Ts.  While most of my catalog qualifies for this contest, I actually built some new mechs specifically for this.  Here they are.

The Jaeger.


The Ballista.


The Lion-Heart Mk.1


The Lion-Heart. Mk.2


I wasn't happy with the Lion-Heart Mk.1 but I really wanted to use the Lion mask part so I built another frame for it and disassembled -- rare for me -- the Mk.1.  The Lion-Heart Mk.2 is built on a AF frame by Zizy.  The Ballista is a modification of my Uriel frame.  The Jaeger is all new, built using techniques from the Block Chest and SpAAT frames.  I have more pictures over on MOCpages.

1 comment:

  1. Gotta say, i like that jaeger, reminds me a LOT of the Byarlant from Zeta/Unicorn Gundam :D 2 thumbs up

    ReplyDelete