Friday, December 30, 2016

Looking Back Revisited

Let's take a look back at the past year. 

I'm down thirteen posts from last year, lower than the year before as well.  I'm still holding my slightly more than three posts per week average for the third year in a row though.

The Central MA gaming group continued to meet this year.  We managed seven games together, including another one at PAX East.  We even managed two games at the same time during one of our meets.  We fizzled out after three months in a row at The Wiz though.  I'd like to maintain a more public presence in 2017 for the group.  Maybe cycle through a few other game stores to get us in front of more people.


I managed 99 reviews this year; 4 clone bricks, 7 Mega Bloks, 8 Kre-O, 13 model/toys, and 67 Lego.  That comes out to an average of 8.25 per month.  Which is an increase of 1.7 reviews per month.  I also came up with another review rating system -- which was finalized with help from Dark Cloud Blogs -- for non-Lego models.

I'm closing in on 600K views, which is roughly another 250K views since last year.  Thank you to everyone for that.  My Flickr stream is over 1.5 million views which I must thank everyone for as well.

I got to attend PAX East again, meet more great MoF0s, and play a fun game.  I'm really looking forward to 2017 as it looks like everything that was planned with Dark Clouds Blogs will take place.

See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment