Monday, December 31, 2018

Yearly Look Back, 2018 Edition

Let's take a look back at the past year.

I'm up 17 posts from last year, for a personal best of 185 posts. I'm holding my "slightly more than three posts per week" average for the fifth year in a row and actually increased it to 3.6 posts per week this year.  I've passed 1,000 posts.  I'm estimating cracking 2,000 posts sometime around July of 2024.

The Central MA gaming group continued to meet this year.   We only managed seven games together, but I managed to play in twelve games this year.  I'm working on setting up a meet'n'greet for all the Massachusetts players I can track down, and maybe even any Greater New England players that can make it.  I still want to implement my "Game Store Grand Tour" plan and cycle through several game stores to get us in front of more people.

I managed 105 reviews this year; 7 non-building block, 9 Mega Bloks, 11 clone bricks, 11 Kre-O, and 67 Lego. That comes out to an average of 8.75 per month. Which is an increase of 0.92 reviews per month.

I'm closing in on 800K views, which is roughly another 100K views since last year.  Thank you to everyone for that.   My Flickr stream is over 2.2 million views which I must thank everyone for as well.

I got to attend PAX East and PAX Unplugged again.  I got to meet more great MoF0s, see some old friends, hopefully make new ones, and play some fun games.  I finally got to share a table with Vincent and Joshua this year which was a real high point.

See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment