Monday, September 12, 2022

Review: Miniso 1806-6 Construction 8 in 1 Bulldozer

I was planning on reviewing the other Marvel mecha but I stumbled into a new Asian product store called Miniso over the weekend.  I was initially intrigued by Peanuts licensed sets I saw but those will have to wait for another day.  Along with a bunch of junk food, I purchased this set instead.  I figured starting with something small and inexpensive would be better if the set wasn't great.


Box. I paid $2.95 for this which gives a $0.09 Price per Piece.



Instructions & Stickers.






The other side of the instruction booklet.  



Parts.  Brackets, Mudguard Plates, Plates, Tiles, Cone, Axle Plates, Studless
Slopes, Transparent Brick, Bar Plates (open ends), Clip Plates, Bar
Plate (closed ends), Grille Tile, Wheels, Panel, and Bar 1x4x2 w/Studs.



Build.  Battlecart.

The Questions:
Can you build something -- a frame, station, or starship -- right away?  Yes.  (+5)
Is it below, at, or above the golden ratio?  Below.  (+5) (The Golden Ratio is $0.10 per part.)
If you can't build a frame right away, or choose not to, does it have parts you should be able to put into use right away?  Yes.  (+5)
Does it have more than a handful of immediately useful parts?  No.  (-5)
Score: +10 (A-).  That's not a bad start.  Guess I'll have to go back and get more.  Just for research.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment