Monday, January 23, 2023

Review: 60393 4x4 Fire Truck Rescue

I was originally going to do another new polybag but I noticed this new set at my local Lego Store and I figured I'd give it a shot especially as it has a decent price for a City set.


Box.  MSRP is $9.99, for a $0.10 Price per Piece.









Instructions.  I like the change from just re-using the box art.

Minifig.













Parts 1.  Loose in box.











Parts 2.  Windshield, Mudguard Plates, Brick, Container, Plates,
Race Car Grille Plate, Tiles, Hinge Plates, Printed Studless Slope,
Door Rail Plates, Studless Slopes, Round Plates w/3 Leaves, Panels,
Grille Tile, Clip Plate, 2/3 Bricks, Vehicle Axles w/Cutouts & Wheel
Holders, Rims, Brick w/ Studs on Side, Flames, 1x4x3 Bar Grille,
Transparent Quarter Circle Tiles, and Transparent Round Tiles.



Parts 3.  Triple Curve Wedge, Brick, Arches, "+" Plate, Tires,
Curved Plates, Vehicle Bases w/Suspensions, Large Jumpers,
Bar Tile, Bricks w/Clip, Inverted Slopes w/Cutout, Minifig
Fish, Minfig Steering Wheel, and Inverted Tile w/Bar Hole.




Build.  Battlecart (2Rd/1G) and 2 Hit piece of Cover.
  
The Questions:
Can you build something -- a frame, station, or starship -- right away?  Yes.  (+5)
Is it below, at, or above the golden ratio?  At.  (0)  
(The Golden Ratio is $0.10 per part.)
If you can't build a frame right away, or choose not to, does it have parts you should be able to put into use right away?  Yes.  (+5)
Does it have more than a handful of immediately useful parts?  Yes.  (+5)
Score: +15 (A).  I like those Vehicle Base parts -- and it has a better PpP than the last set I reviewed with this part -- so I may just get more of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment