Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Terrain Workshop: Trees 18

Let's take another nature walk and see what kind of Lego trees we can find this week.  This first one will be an addition to my "Oasis" table-setting.  I made these after the last time we visited that battlefield but hopefully it won't be too long until get to see these in use.  I feel like these are kind of inspired by something I saw in a Lego set.


So it starts with a Dinosaur Tail End Section/Horn for the trunk, into a Travis Brick, with four 4x3 Plant Leaves attached.  This gives us 1 Hit and is 16 feet tall, 17 feet across, and 9 feet leaftip-to-leaftip in 6P scale.


They should make a nice compliment for these trees and help to keep pushing "Oasis" in a sci-fi direction.  I hope I've given people ideas or techniques to use in their terrain builds.  Flickr Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment