Monday, September 30, 2013

Spotlight: Matt Bace

While trying to create a post about terrain and scenery pictures I stumbled across Matt Bace's Flickr stream.  He has a lot of "4 Wide" vehicles.  This scale seems to be a match for 7P as all the "people" in these pictures are seven plates tall.


Mini Logging Crew by Matt Bace.  I really like that "Caber Toss" vehicle.  Yes, I know that's not the real name for it.




Heavy Haulers by Matt Bace.  Yes, I'll admit it, I have a thing for big trucks.

Mini Farm Machines by Matt Bace.






Utility & DPW Crews by Matt Bace.  I know it's kinda silly but, the 7P people in this are what makes it for me.

Mini Inland Ferry by Matt Bace.  This is his biggest render.  It would make for a great centerpiece for a gaming table.






He also has a number of Cuusoo projects.  Instant MFZ terrain in a set, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment