Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Single Set Challenge: A3371 Star Trek Jellyfish Set

 I've been meaning to post these for a while.  Most of them were in my review of this set and they've all appeared in my Flickr stream.

"Death Drone".  I cheated a bit here with the flight stand.  MFZ Stats: 2Rh+d8 (blades & claws) / 1Y (sensor dome) / 1Gd8/2W
Brickshelf gallery.







"Stalking Horse".  A simple base quadruped frame with plenty of room for attachments.  Brickshelf gallery.

"Micro-Frigate".  of course this is only five studs long so it may be a bit tiny for the normal IO scale.  It might work better as "terrain" or a HVA.







Station.  All three of these builds can be assembled at the same time.


This is a fun set.  I should have picked up more when they were on sale at 50% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment