Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Another Look Back

Let's take a look back at the past year.

Once again I'm kind of burnt out.  Not surprising as I'm ten posts up on the previous year, again.  And I managed to take an entire month off too.  I'm still holding my slightly more than three posts per week average for the second year in a row.

The Central MA gaming group continued to meet this year.  We managed six games together, including a big one at PAX East.  We also added a new player and may be adding another two next year.


I managed 82 reviews this year; 1 book, 2 model, 2 aftermarket manufacturer, 5 Mega Bloks, 9 Kre-O, and 63 Lego.  That comes out to an average of 6.8 per month.  Which is an increase of 0.5 reviews per month.

I'm now north of 350K views, which is roughly another 90K views since last year.  Thank you to everyone for that.  My Flickr stream is over 1 million views which I must thank everyone for as well.

I got to attend PAX East 2015, meet a great group of MoF0s, and play an awesome game.  I'm really looking forward to 2016 even though everything that was planned with Dark Clouds Blogs has been postponed until 2017.

See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment