Friday, December 29, 2017

The Yearly Look Back, 2017 Edition

Let's take a look back at the past year. 

I'm up five posts from last year, still under my high of 176 from 2015 but higher 
than any other previous year.  I'm holding my "slightly more than three posts per week" average for the fourth year in a row.  I'm also closing in on 1,000 posts.  Which, going by my monthly averages, should be in the middle of July 2018.

The Central MA gaming group continued to meet this year.  We managed eight games together, which is more than previous years.  I'd like to return to a public presence in 2018 for the group, since most of the games this year were held at my house.  At some point I'd like to implement my "Game Store Grand Tour" plan and cycle through several game stores to get us in front of more people.


I managed 94 reviews this year; 4 clone bricks, 6 Kre-O, 
12 non-building block, 12 Mega Bloks, and 60 Lego.  That comes out to an average of 7.83 per month.  Which is an decrease of 0.42 reviews per month.

I'm well past 700K views, which is roughly another 100K views since last year.  Thank you to everyone for that.  My Flickr stream is over 2.2 million views which I must thank everyone for as well.

I got to attend PAX East again, finally met 
Dark Clouds Blogs, and we had our Minifig Scale MFZ Game.  I also got to attend PAX Unplugged which was a huge success.  I got to meet more great MoF0s, see some old friends, hopefully make new ones, and play a fun game.  

See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment