Monday, December 30, 2019

Yearly Look Back, 2019 Edition

Let's take a look back at the past year.

I'm down 29 posts from last year. I've maintained my "at least three posts per week" average for the seventh year running.  I'm now estimating cracking 2,000 posts sometime around September of 2024.

The Central MA gaming group continued to meet this year.   We managed eleven games together, which is the most in any year since we started being a group.  I'm still dreaming of my "Game Store Grand Tour" plan to cycle through several game stores to get us in front of more people.

I managed 91 reviews this year; 9 non-building block, 12 clone bricks, 13 Mega Bloks, and 57 Lego. That comes out to an average of 7.58 per month. Which is a decrease of 1.17 reviews per month.

I hosted seven guest posts this year, which is a first.

I'm now over 850K views, which is roughly another 50K views since last year.  Thank you to everyone for the continued readership.   My Flickr stream is over 3.5 million views which I must thank everyone for as well.

I got to attend PAX East -- for the first time as a regular attendee -- and PAX Unplugged as a vendor again.  I also attended the first -- hopefully of many --  Armour Con.  I got to meet even more great MoF0s, see some old friends, hopefully make new ones, and play some really fun games.  I finally got to arrange a "tournament" game for Mobile Frame Zero: Rapid Attack which was the high point of the year for me.

See you next year!

1 comment: