Friday, September 18, 2026

Terrain Workshop: Drooping Tree

This build starts with a new-ish piece I came across while sorting some sets recently.  The Curved Bar w/1L Axle & 1x1 Round Plate End was first made in 2023 in Translucent Clear and then other colors followed.




This starts at the bottom with a 3L Axle Connector and the Curved Bar w/1L Axle
& 1x1 Round Plate End plugs into that.  Two 1x2 Rounded Plates w/Rounded Leaf attach to the Round Plate section of the Bar.  On the end of the bar is
another 1x2 Rounded Plate w/Rounded Leaf and a 1x1 Cone.  This totals to
six pieces which is 1 Hit.  They are 23 feet tall and 17.5 feet across in 6P scale.

The 1x2 Rounded Plate w/Rounded Leaf comes in twenty-one colors, the
Curved Bar w/1L Axle & 1x1 Round Plate End comes in six, the 3L Axle
Connector is available in twelve, and the 1x1 Cone can be matched to the
color of the Curved Bar so you can make this build in a number of different
combinations.  I used Sand Green for the main body because that's the only
color I have the Curved Bars in at the moment.  I went with Satin Trans-Dark
Pink for the Leaves because they have a nice sci-fi vibe.  I'm not sure where
I'm going to use these pieces.  I only have two built right now.  Maybe some
sort of Jungle terrain.  I hope this gives people ideas or techniques to use in their terrain builds. Flickr page.


No comments:

Post a Comment