Friday, October 9, 2026

Review: Block Tech US101-3112 Little Terrors Grim Reaper

Block Tech has made several small seasonal kits for Christmas in the past.  This is the first time, as far as I know, that they're making them for Halloween.


Box.  MSRP is $1.00
, for a $0.03 Price per Piece.

Instructions & Stickers.


As far as I can tell, the Stickers don't quite match up to the images in the instructions.









Parts.  Bricks, Plates, Tiles, Slopes, Headlight
Bricks, Double Studless Slopes, Clip Plates, Brackets,
Bar w/Stop, Clip Bar Holder, and Large Claw.



Build.  Centaur Frame (2Rh [scythe]
2W) and 1 Hit piece of Cover.


The Questions:
Can you build something -- a frame, station, or starship -- right away?  Yes.  (+5)
Is it below, at, or above the golden ratio?  Below.  (+5)  
(The Golden Ratio is $0.10 per part.)
If you can't build a frame right away, or choose not to, does it have parts you should be able to put into use right away?  Yes.  (+5)
Does it have more than a handful of immediately useful parts?  No.  (-5)
Score: +10 (A-).  I was a little disappointed with this set when I opened it up.  The packaging makes it look like a Printed Round Brick is the "face" of the build and I was looking forward to that.  Otherwise, it has a decent amount of useful parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment