Friday, March 30, 2012

Building: The Conscript & The Commisar (Part II)

A few readers asked for more photos -- and as I managed to finish building a Commisar on Tuesday -- I'm adding a Part II to the C&C Building Factory.  (If you're more than ten years younger than me you're never going to get that reference.)

Here's multiple views of the Commisar I built.

I think that last shot should answer everyone's questions.  There are more pictures here in the brickshelf gallery I made for it.

Here's multiple views of the Conscript I built.

As always, mine are a little different due to parts supply and general building whims.  The basic concept is the same though.
Brothers, forever.
I hope that helps everyone with whatever problems they might have had.  One frame left!

No comments:

Post a Comment