Friday, August 29, 2014

Review: 41505 Mixel Shuff

This is the last of my Series 1 Mixel reviews for the moment.  I still have to track down the last three, if they're even available in my local area.

Bag.  MSRP is $4.99, which is a Price per Piece of $0.10.







Instructions.



Parts.I really like those textured Slopes in the top of the picture.  Only two ball joints but four of the Bracket 1x2 - 2x2 Inverted though.  One Plate, Modified 1x2 w/3 Teeth (Claws) which I'm beginning to really like, four 1x1 Clip Plates Horizontal, and two 1x2 Plate w/Bar (closed ends) catch my eye along with the Large Jumper and Boat Stud.











Here's a quick 4P Mecha for the review.  I put together
another one a little later after I disassembled this one.
The Questions:
Can you build a frame, or frames, right away?  Yes.  (+5)
Is it below, at, or above the golden ratio?  At.  (0) (The Golden Ratio is $0.10 per part.)
If you can't build a frame right away, or choose not to, does it have parts you should be able to put into use right away?  Yes.  (+5)
Does it have more than a handful of immediately useful parts?  Yes.  (+5)

Score: +15 (A).  We have our first less than perfect score on a Mixel set.

No comments:

Post a Comment