Thursday, August 27, 2015

Battle Report: Mano-A-Mano 2

Tom and got together two weekends ago for MFZ, unfortunately the other members of the group couldn't make it.  To make up for that lack we managed to play a pair of games on our own.  This is the second of those games.

Tom (4 Frames & 16 Systems) = (7 Points per Asset) * (7 assets) = 49 points.
Me (5 Frames & 20 Systems) = (3 Points per Asset) * (8 assets) = 24 points.








Events of Turn 1 (DDC @ 11): Tom captures one of my Stations.

Tom: 56 points.
Me: 21 points.




Events of Turn 2 (DDC @ 9): Tom destroys my Red frame.  I capture one of Tom's Stations.

Tom: 49 points.
Me: 21 points.






Events of Turn 3 (DDC @ 7): I capture another one of Tom's stations.

Tom: 42 points.
Me: 24 points.


Events of Turn 4 (DDC @ 5): Tom destroys my Blue frame.

Tom: 42 points.
Me: 21 points.

Events of Turn 5 (DDC @ 3): I recapture one of the Stations that Tom captured.  I tick down the clock to end the game because there is no way for me to win.

Tom: 35 points.
Me: 24 points.

Thoughts & Observations:
  • Games go pretty quickly when there's just two experienced players.
  • I played a little better this time and managed to break even in scoring.
  • Once again, I thought I took pictures of every turn but turns out to not be the case.  I'm going to have to keep a physical log of the pictures I take and see if there's something wrong with my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment