Monday, March 13, 2017

PAX East 2017 Report

It's now the Monday after PAX East 2017.  I'm sitting here typing and trying to remember everything that happened over the weekend.

Saturday I showed up a little late after getting through the line.  I met Dark Cloud Blogs inside and we headed to the booth.  We said "hello" to everyone and set up the table.  We ran several demos for people, trading off who was running the demo, until 1 pm.  Then we cleaned everything up, moved the chairs and tables, then set up for the Minifig scale game.  This lasted for four hours -- setup to breakdown -- and was a lot of fun.  Hopefully I'll have the battle report done by Friday.  It seemed like it attracted a lot of attention from passers-by.  After that we were done for the day and I explored a bit of the con.  I made a stop at the Chessex booth and stood in line for a while to get another set of dice for MFZ.  After that I dropped in on a panel, then chatted a bit with friends before going home.

Sunday I managed to make it in before the crowds and get the table set up in time for the opening rush.  I ran demos for two hours until Dark Cloud Blogs showed up to give me a lunch break.  After that we tag teamed the demos until the closing announcement.  My friend Stevenik showed up and played a few demos along with Personzz.  I also saw a few other friends while I was at the demo table.  After the con closed I said "bye" to my booth-mates and headed home.

I had a lot of fun this year and I'm looking forward to next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment