Friday, March 10, 2017

Anatomy of a Demo Game 5

Back in January I introduced a friend to Mobile Frame Zero: Rapid Attack.  We were supposed to play a follow up game but weather and other things prevented that until now.  A third person, a coworker, joined us for this game.

Me (2 Frames & 8 Systems) = (5 Points per Asset) * (2 assets) = 10 points.  (High Steppers)
   High Stepper Soldier Yellow -- 2Rd/1B/1G/1Y/2W.
   High Stepper Soldier Pink -- 2Rd/1B/1G/1Y/2W.

Poisonous Pens (2 Frames & 8 Systems) = (5 Points per Asset) * (2 assets) = 10 points.  (Ijad)
   Scrambler Soldier Red -- 
2Rd/1B/1G/1Y/2W.
   
Scrambler Soldier White -- 2Rd/1B/1G/1Y/2W.


Joker (2 Frames & 8 Systems) = (5 Points per Asset) * (2 assets) = 10 points.  (Blue Devils)
   Chub Soldier Grey -- 
2Rd/1B/1G/1Y/2W.
   Chub
 Soldier Black -- 2Rd/1B/1G/1Y/2W.


This is what the table looked like at the start of the game.  My forces are on the left side of the board.









Events of Turn 1 (DDC@7): We all move towards the Windmill.  My Pink frame hits Poisonous Pens' White frame for 1 damage.  Joker's Red frame also hits Poisonous Pen's White frame for 1 damage.



Poisonous Pens: 10 points.
Joker: 10 Points
Me: 10 points.




Events of Turn 2 (DDC@5): My Pink frame captures the Station.  Joker's Grey frame hits my Pink frame for 1 damage.  My Yellow frame hits Poisonous Pens' White frame for 2 damage bringing it down to white dice.


Me: 15 points.
Poisonous Pens: 10 points.
Joker: 10 points.





Events of Turn 3 (DDC@3): My Pink frame hits Poisonous Pens' White frame for 1 damage.  My Yellow frame hits Joker's Grey frame for 1 damage.  Joker's Grey frame hits Poisonous Pens' White frame for 2 damage, destroying it.  I forgot to take pictures for this round.


Me: 15 points.
Ericson: 10 points.
Poisonous Pens: 5 points.

Events of Turn 4 (DDC@1):  Poisonous Pens and Joker continue to try and peel me off the Station, they both fail.  I move my Yellow frame to a better attack position.



Me: 15 points.
Joker: 10 points.
Poisonous Pens: 5 points.




Thoughts & Observations:
  • We didn't use Single Shot Rockets.
  • The dice did not roll well for Poisonous Pens again.
  • Actually, the dice were pretty cold for everyone.  We had a few 6 and 7 die damage rolls and the most that was done was 2 points.
  • Joker is interested in playing more games.

No comments:

Post a Comment