Friday, June 12, 2020

Purity: Mindbox Warframe Wrestling Reviews, an Outro

I really should have posted these reviews three and a half years ago when I bought the box.  The reviews all seem to be well liked, they have plenty of comments on Facebook and my pageviews didn't drop below 160 on the days they were posted.

Like the Crystal Bricks reviews, I disassembled all the review builds -- even my favorite one this time -- and used the parts to make a full squad.

Scorpions (2Rd/1B/1Y)




Cicadas (2Rh/1B/2Y+SSR)



Stations

So all the squad needs is a Ruler.


While I like the "All Killer, No Filler" nature of these sets, they really do need a couple of basic Plates or Bricks to provide a better foundation for some of the builds.  Other than that, I definitely recommend these sets if you can find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment