Friday, March 26, 2021

Review: 41928 Dots Narwhal Bag Tag

I bought this at my local Lego store.  I'd been checking my local Targets and Walmarts for a few weeks for these.



Box.  I paid $6.99 for a $0.08 Price per Piece.


Instructions.






Parts 1. I'm not sure what Lego is calling this piece.  Back in the day I put together a MFZ squad called the "Cube Crew".  They were all based around the die used in the old Lego Games line.  I'm hoping the core piece from these sets can be just as useful.





Parts 2.  Clip Ring, Heart Key, Stadium Tiles, Poop Tile,
Printed Stadium Tiles, Printed Round Tiles, Jumper,
Double Curved Slope, Tiles, Opalescent Round Tiles,
Printed Round Transparent Tiles, and Quarter Circle Tiles.

Build. Nada.  Maybe I could have built a Station
but my head hurt too much to even try. 

The Questions:
Can you build something -- a frame, station, or starship -- right away?  No.  (-5)
Is it below, at, or above the golden ratio?  Below.  (+5) (The Golden Ratio is $0.10 per part.)
If you can't build a frame right away, or choose not to, does it have parts you should be able to put into use right away?  Yes.  (+5)
Does it have more than a handful of immediately useful parts?  Yes.  (+5)
Score: +10 (A-).  The base brick should make a good core to build from, and the other parts will be good for accent pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment