Monday, January 3, 2022

Polly Want a Baggy 10

A look at the upcoming polybags for 2022.   As usual all information was culled from Brickset.

30417: Garden Flower and Butterfly, Octagonal Bar Plate!  Pentagonal Wedge Slopes, Clip Plates, Heart Tiles, and a Hinge Plate among other good parts.

30432: The Turtle Beach, I see a handful of good parts and what looks to be a Station in a bag.

30433: Volvo Wheel Loader, another Technic polybag.  It'll probably have the same availability of the one from last year.  Yay.

30443: Spider-Man Bridge Battle, that drone looks like a good mini-Frame.

30455: Batmobile, I see a handful of those Minifig Posing Stands in Light Bley.  Car polybags are pretty useful too.

30495: AT-ST, that's a chicken walker Frame-in-a-Bag.

30562: Monkie Kid's Underwater Journey, possibly another Station in a bag.

30581: Tropical Parrot, I like all the colors and I see a couple of Ball Joints.

30582: Birthday Bear, I think there's a Frame-in-a-Bag here.  I'm looking forward to the chance to try.

30585: Fire Patrol Vehicle, a couple of over-molded parts and vehicle sets are pretty useful.

30587: Police Robot Unit, eight Inkwells along with a couple of other good parts.  Too bad the overall parts count looks low.

30592: Mini Thunder Raider, two mini Frames-in-a-Bag.

30593: Lloyd Suit Mech, another Frame-in-a-Bag.

I managed to review nine out of the eleven polybags I called out last year, let's hope the availability is as good this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment