Friday, January 27, 2017

Anatomy of a Demo Game 4

I introduced another friend to Mobile Frame Zero: Rapid Attack the other night.  These are the results of the second game.  The game immediately prior to this can be seen here.

Me (3 Frames & 12 Systems) = (5 Points per Asset) * (3 assets) = 15 points.  (High Steppers)
   High Stepper Soldier Yellow -- 2Rd/1B/1G/1Y/2W.
   High Stepper Soldier Pink -- 2Rd/1B/1G/1Y/2W.
   High Stepper Brawler Blue -- 2Rh+d8/1B/1Y/1Gd8/2W.
Poisonous Pens (3 Frames & 12 Systems) = (5 Points per Asset) * (3 assets) = 15 points.  (Ijad)
   Scrambler Soldier Red -- 
2Rd/1B/1G/1Y/2W.
   
Scrambler Soldier White -- 2Rd/1B/1G/1Y/2W.

   Strider Heavy Assault Green -- 2Rd+d8/1B/1G/2W.

This is what the table looked like at the start of the game.  My forces are on the left side of the board.










Events of Turn 1 (DDC@9): All of our Frames move out and head for the Windmill Station.  My Pink Soldier hits Poisonous Pens' Green Heavy Assault for 2 damage.  My Yellow Soldier hits it again for 4 damage, destroying it.



Me: 15 points.
Poisonous Pens: 10 points.





Events of Turn 2 (DDC@7): My Yellow Soldier seizes the Station.  My Pink Soldier hits Poisonous Pens' Red Soldier for 2 damage.  My Blue Brawler moves to intercept his White Soldier.



Me: 20 points.
Poisonous Pens: 10 points.




Events of Turn 3 (DDC@4): Poisonous Pens' White Soldier hits my Yellow Soldier for 1 damage.  My Blue Brawler hits Poisonous Pens' White Soldier for 2 damage.



Me: 20 points.
Poisonous Pens: 10 points.





Events of Turn 4 (DDC@1):  Poisonous Pens' White Soldier hits my Pink Soldier for 1 damage.  After that I tick the Doomsday Clock down to 0.  And it looks like I forgot to take pictures of this round.  The positions of the Frames didn't change too much though.

Me: 20 points.
Poisonous Pens: 10 points.

Thoughts & Observations:
  • Poisonous Pens wanted an immediate rematch after the first demo game.
  • Once again we didn't use Single Shot Rockets.
  • We did add an extra Frame per side and increase the time on the Doomsday Clock.
  • The dice did not roll well for him.
  • I was informed the next morning we'd be having another rematch. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment