Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Review: 41927 Dots Dog Bag Tag

I bought this at my local Lego store.  I'd been checking my local Targets and Walmarts for a few weeks for these.


Box.  I paid
 $6.99 for a $0.08 Price per Piece.










Instructions.  Oddly enough, these are folded in rather than out. 
 Which is different from every other set of instructions I've seen.



Parts 1.  "The Cube".






Parts 2.  Clip Ring, Heart Key, Jumper, Poop Tiles,  Double Curved
Slopes, Printed Tiles, Printed Stadium Tiles, Stadium Tiles, Printed
Round Tiles, Cheese Slopes, Round Tiles, and Quarter Round Tiles, 








Build 1.  Station.  The key piece is held in by friction and isn't really that solid a connection.









Build 2.  I put together a bunch of parts before I bought this set in
 anticipation of making this Frame.  Unfortunately the color of the
 cube is closer to Light Nougat than the Nougat of the other pieces.

The Questions:
Can you build something -- a frame, station, or starship -- right away?  Yes.  (+5)
Is it below, at, or above the golden ratio?  Below.  (+5) (The Golden Ratio is $0.10 per part.)
If you can't build a frame right away, or choose not to, does it have parts you should be able to put into use right away?  Yes.  (+5)
Does it have more than a handful of immediately useful parts?  Yes.  (+5)
Score: +20 (A+).  A little bit of effort and the score jumps.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment